Conflict Management Skills
6-Hour Virtual Workshop
April 15 & 16, 2021
Who should attend?
Anyone who is seeking to improve communication and conflict resolution skills.
What will participants learn?
- Skills and techniques to manage conflict in a constructive way
- Identify their style to approaching conflict
- Identify core values and their role in conflict
- Skills for active listening
- Techniques for assertive communication
- Tips to de-escalate difficult situations
- Identify a plan to apply and enhance their communication skills to help address existing conflicts.
At the end of this workshop:
- Each participant will receive a certificate of completion (*).
(*) A prerequisite for our Basic Mediation Skills Workshop.