A professional group facilitator is someone that will help you to structure and run a meeting that yields results. Let the Conflict Resolution Center facilitate your next meeting or retreat. We can help you design the best process, build an agenda to address the issue, and ensure you reach the desired outcomes for your meeting or retreat. Our experienced staff will guide you every step of the way and develop a customized agenda or retreat that is creatively interactive and fun.
How it works:
- Meet with you to understand your goals and objectives
- Design a process that works best for your group or organization
- Guide and Control the group process to ensure participants understand, contribute their ideas and solutions.
- Record outcomes, actions or questions that come out of the process
- Provide you a document containing the ideas,decisions, outcomes that came out of the facilitation